Control Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry for the absence lately :\

2 posters

Go down

Sorry for the absence lately :\ Empty Re: Sorry for the absence lately :\

Post by Razae Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:02 am

It's been over a week, but I might as well say something...

Missed you man. Hope things get all worked out for you. Just take care of yourself. Real life comes before this stuff and it's important that you figure things out so that you can be happy. I know you don't know me that well (and I don't know you that well, for that matter,) but if you ever need someone to just talk to and let it all out, hit me up. Always willing to listen.
Razae
Razae

Back to top Go down

Sorry for the absence lately :\ Empty Sorry for the absence lately :

Post by Maka Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:07 pm

I know I said id keep things on top and updated but haveing life issues is getting me depresed and down to were i dont feel like doing anything lately. Sorry. I feel a loss of words and things seam to fall in the wrong place were there not suposed to. Emotionaly I feel bad for letting you all down and thats not good of me to do. Ill try to keep things updated on the forum as much as possable. Sorry everyone, ill be poping in and out of mabi once in a wile to see how things are going. I jsut need some emotional boost lately. ;.; (actuly wants to cry but cant)
Maka
Maka
Modrators

https://controlguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum