Control Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Compensation for Pheo's Nonexistent Contest - Freebies for EVERYONE!*

+5
Razae
Writer
Naturen
Maka
Pheokins
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Compensation for Pheo's Nonexistent Contest - Freebies for EVERYONE!* Empty Compensation for Pheo's Nonexistent Contest - Freebies for EVERYONE!*

Post by Pheokins Thu May 02, 2013 10:40 pm

Yes! I said a long time ago that I'd have a contest to give away a Devil Slayer Scythe, and never did. Since I will sell the Scythe because I am dead poor, I decided to make a freebie thread, so everyone in the guild who wants ONE drawing of their character, a group of characters, their original character, or any character from any game shall request here [with pictures!] and I will draw one thing of your choice! ;u;

Examples:
Compensation for Pheo's Nonexistent Contest - Freebies for EVERYONE!* Control_guild_by_kathv-d60buso

Compensation for Pheo's Nonexistent Contest - Freebies for EVERYONE!* Summer_2_by_kathv-d63sh16

Compensation for Pheo's Nonexistent Contest - Freebies for EVERYONE!* Man_by_kathv-d6155np

Compensation for Pheo's Nonexistent Contest - Freebies for EVERYONE!* Oreo_pheo_colored_by_kathv-d5ztwaa

Compensation for Pheo's Nonexistent Contest - Freebies for EVERYONE!* Sheep_guy_by_kathv-d63dgyf

*Limits:
-Animals are a bad idea, but I can try
-Males are also hard for me, but again, trying is better than not at all!
-No more than 3 characters >Surprised or I will completely BS your freebie. -Muahaha-
Pheokins
Pheokins

Back to top Go down

Compensation for Pheo's Nonexistent Contest - Freebies for EVERYONE!* Empty Re: Compensation for Pheo's Nonexistent Contest - Freebies for EVERYONE!*

Post by Maka Fri May 03, 2013 2:37 am

I've always wanted someone try to draw me in my 3 main outfits, I've tried it long before but I suck at it. If you could do it id be happy and ill try to pay you back somehow
Maka
Maka
Modrators

https://controlguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Compensation for Pheo's Nonexistent Contest - Freebies for EVERYONE!* Empty Re: Compensation for Pheo's Nonexistent Contest - Freebies for EVERYONE!*

Post by Pheokins Fri May 03, 2013 8:20 pm

Maka wrote:I've always wanted someone try to draw me in my 3 main outfits, I've tried it long before but I suck at it. If you could do it id be happy and ill try to pay you back somehow

Sure, Just post the outfits here and I'll draw them all. c: 3 only though, 3 characters is my limit~
Pheokins
Pheokins

Back to top Go down

Post by Maka Sat May 04, 2013 1:25 am

Heres the 3 outfits
Compensation for Pheo's Nonexistent Contest - Freebies for EVERYONE!* Derp_zpsbc453967
Maka
Maka
Modrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Pheokins Mon May 06, 2013 11:26 pm

I did a different style for each one. Hope you like. :3

Compensation for Pheo's Nonexistent Contest - Freebies for EVERYONE!* Maka_1_by_kathv-d64e0yu

Compensation for Pheo's Nonexistent Contest - Freebies for EVERYONE!* Maka_2_by_kathv-d64e17u

Compensation for Pheo's Nonexistent Contest - Freebies for EVERYONE!* Maka_3_by_kathv-d64e1bg

I had fun with these lol. Next up is Yuujin, she requested over guild chat~
Pheokins
Pheokins

Back to top Go down

Post by Naturen Tue May 07, 2013 4:09 pm

May I ask for one (despite being the new guy you don't really know)?

Naturen is a goof-ball who is a bit negative on himself for bothering people. He is more of the dedicated follower than the leader type... these are if you use personality to help you create (I know people that do that is why I included it).

Oh my email is ss3shelton@ gmail.com if you do make Naturen could you also email me the pictures, I would not want to right click save (feels like theft). Thank you.

Sorry for the mountain of text

P.S. Um, it won't let me post the pictures, or my email(maybe putting a space will prevent the email block) because I am a new member (says I have to wait 7 days) so I guess I can put the screenshots up some other time
Naturen
Naturen

Back to top Go down

Post by Pheokins Tue May 07, 2013 5:22 pm

Sure! I just need to know what you look like lol

And it won't letcha? Upload them to Tinypic.com and use the "For forums and boards" option with the [.img] tag in front. (Without the dot, ofc) and just paste em here. Uploading images using this forum is weird.
Pheokins
Pheokins

Back to top Go down

Post by Naturen Tue May 07, 2013 5:47 pm

Here I am...
Compensation for Pheo's Nonexistent Contest - Freebies for EVERYONE!* 99qg6d

Compensation for Pheo's Nonexistent Contest - Freebies for EVERYONE!* 8zpq11

Compensation for Pheo's Nonexistent Contest - Freebies for EVERYONE!* 25jeg7s

Compensation for Pheo's Nonexistent Contest - Freebies for EVERYONE!* 2zrdrfc

Is this enough?

Edit: Your method worked, well I guess you can see that... I'll shut up now
Naturen
Naturen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maka Thu May 09, 2013 5:14 pm

Pheokins wrote:I did a different style for each one. Hope you like. :3

Compensation for Pheo's Nonexistent Contest - Freebies for EVERYONE!* Maka_1_by_kathv-d64e0yu

Compensation for Pheo's Nonexistent Contest - Freebies for EVERYONE!* Maka_2_by_kathv-d64e17u

Compensation for Pheo's Nonexistent Contest - Freebies for EVERYONE!* Maka_3_by_kathv-d64e1bg

I had fun with these lol. Next up is Yuujin, she requested over guild chat~
These are amazing, i wish i could draw like this but im not that good yet. Tank you very much Smile
Maka
Maka
Modrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Writer Fri May 17, 2013 11:52 pm

Are you still doing this, pheo? o: I'd love for you to draw my character~
Writer
Writer

http://writerwhowrites.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Razae Fri May 17, 2013 11:58 pm

Writer wrote:Are you still doing this, pheo? o: I'd love for you to draw my character~
I'm curious as well... because I love random arts.
Even if you're not or whatever, good job on all the other ones here. Very Happy
Razae
Razae

Back to top Go down

Post by Dainne Mon May 27, 2013 10:43 pm

I don't want to burden you with any more stuff, I just wanted to say that I think the third piece in the OP is really great, the expression and the proportions and everything just... ugh. Wonderful. Looks like it should be a panel in a quality manga Smile

Dainne

Back to top Go down

Post by Pheokins Wed May 29, 2013 1:07 pm

Razae wrote:
Writer wrote:Are you still doing this, pheo? o: I'd love for you to draw my character~
I'm curious as well... because I love random arts.
Even if you're not or whatever, good job on all the other ones here. Very Happy

Yup! I just got out of my last high school class yesterday, so feel free to post pictures and I'll get to them asap~ ^^
Pheokins
Pheokins

Back to top Go down

Post by Pheokins Wed May 29, 2013 2:28 pm

:3... Hope you like -doublepost-

Compensation for Pheo's Nonexistent Contest - Freebies for EVERYONE!* Naturen_by_kathv-d671pll
Pheokins
Pheokins

Back to top Go down

Post by Naturen Thu May 30, 2013 4:21 pm

Pheokins wrote::3... Hope you like -doublepost-

Compensation for Pheo's Nonexistent Contest - Freebies for EVERYONE!* Naturen_by_kathv-d671pll

That is great! It raises my character's epicness 2000 fold.
Naturen
Naturen

Back to top Go down

Post by Razae Thu May 30, 2013 10:22 pm

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Updated for my current... situation
Razae
Razae

Back to top Go down

Post by Writer Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:33 pm

Compensation for Pheo's Nonexistent Contest - Freebies for EVERYONE!* Mabinogi_2013_06_20_001_zps7b1accc6

Here be me, pheokins~ :3 my only request is that you give me glasses with it (mabi needs an eye slot QQ)
Writer
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Pheokins Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:38 pm

Compensation for Pheo's Nonexistent Contest - Freebies for EVERYONE!* Razae_by_kathv-d69t827

For Raz
Pheokins
Pheokins

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerry2112 Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:44 pm

Okay im in

Compensation for Pheo's Nonexistent Contest - Freebies for EVERYONE!* Mabino12

Jerry2112

Back to top Go down

Post by Pheokins Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:33 pm

Compensation for Pheo's Nonexistent Contest - Freebies for EVERYONE!* 1013799_265138790291197_498077594_n

Jerry's one.... I decided traditional. Woof

Writer's is next, I did jerry's first because I'm going to speedpaint/record writer's drawing c:
Pheokins
Pheokins

Back to top Go down

Post by Writer Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:48 pm

Pheokins wrote:

Writer's is next, I did jerry's first because I'm going to speedpaint/record writer's drawing c:

Jerry's got all the kawaii's XD good job, pheokins. I look forward to seeing the speedpaint for mine when you do it~
Writer
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerry2112 Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:17 pm

Writer's is next, I did jerry's first because I'm going to speedpaint/record writer's drawing c:[/quote]

...I look adoreable thank you

Jerry2112

Back to top Go down

Post by Pheokins Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:01 pm

Writer wrote:Compensation for Pheo's Nonexistent Contest - Freebies for EVERYONE!* Mabinogi_2013_06_20_001_zps7b1accc6

Here be me, pheokins~ :3 my only request is that you give me glasses with it (mabi needs an eye slot QQ)

o wo

Compensation for Pheo's Nonexistent Contest - Freebies for EVERYONE!* Writer___mabinogi_by_kathv-d6au0gu
Pheokins
Pheokins

Back to top Go down

Post by Writer Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:09 pm

Pheokins wrote:
Writer wrote:Compensation for Pheo's Nonexistent Contest - Freebies for EVERYONE!* Mabinogi_2013_06_20_001_zps7b1accc6

o wo

Compensation for Pheo's Nonexistent Contest - Freebies for EVERYONE!* Writer___mabinogi_by_kathv-d6au0gu
chu da best pheokins <3 that's awesome. I'm really impressed
Writer
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Pernelle Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:12 am

Adorable art is adorable!
And, because Terrell insisted ;v;.
Spoiler:
Pernelle
Pernelle

http://syphiki-in-wonderland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum