Control Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stratos (By Maka Mayonaka)

Go down

Stratos (By Maka Mayonaka) Empty Stratos (By Maka Mayonaka)

Post by Maka Sat May 18, 2013 8:02 pm

Chapter 1
The New Kid and The Few Friends
"Ugh... I don't wanna start school today" I said as I groaned out of bed and got dressed. My name is Maka Mayonaka, i'm at least 5'5 with shaggy hair that goes down to my shoulders but trimmed and it covers my left eye when I put my bangs on my left side, my eyes are like a deep blue color like the night sky. I love baggy cloths that goes over my shoes and hit the floor, my shoes have a spray painted style like the front is painted light blue over black to the back. Looking around the apartment there was a small kitchen to the right and the main door was on the left. There's only one room and the kitchen is connected to it and no bathroom or bedroom so my bedroom is the living room,my Wave Board is next to the door. After I got dressed in my school uniform I looked out the window that is above were I sleped, there's a bunch of kids going toward the high school. The high school is called Demiko High "I guess ill head out" I said sighing as I walked out the door, I jumped off the balcony and hoped onto my Wave Board. I swooped to the ground and spun to a landing and took off. The city is covers with roads Wave Boards and Wave Blades can take for expressways, we can see the expressways threw Wave Shades, they are like sunglasses but they will let you see the expressways, I see almost every person have one. On my way to the school I was suddenly knocked off my Wave Board. "Whow!" I said as I landed flat on my chest. "Ha ha, guess the new kid has nothing!" Said a tall red head. His hair was spiked like it was as if it was frozen fire and his eyes were almost grey as ash. "What a loser" He said taking off as he took a Wave Expressway. "Lets see that happen again" I said as I got back on my board and followed him, he was taking one of the Expressways that head to the school but it goes strate up after it hits the school gate. As I followed I noticed there was fire around me and sudenly he was behind me "Lets play maggot" He said as he drifted around me in circled with flames coming out of his Wave Board "What the hell!" I said as I spun around to make the fire disappear. After the flames was gone I noticed we was in the air falling to the school, He slammed his board on the back of mine and forced me to lose balance and suddenly he slammed my board into my chest and I slammed the concret. I coughed up a little blood as he spun to a landing. The smoke cleared and he said "Welcome to Demiko High punk" and he took off. Everyone was looking at me as if I was dead, as I was getting up some people moved out of the way for me.
When I got into the school I seen that there was lockers on the main hallway. Each locker was equipped with a hand scanner to let the owner access the locker. The left side was for Wave Blades and the right side was for Wave Boards. My locker was assigned on the right side so I went and looked for locker "1476". During the time I was looking for my locker the bell rang so i sighed figuring I was late for class, once I found my locker it was at the very far right side of the hallway. I put my hand on the scanner and it opened. Just enough room for the board and some books along with a lunch maybe. After putting my board in and closing the locker I noticed I was a bit late for class, sense this is my first day and it's already almost half way threw the first semester I went down to the Faculity Office to ask where my homeroom was. As I was heading down to the office I bumped into a teacher, knocking me and him off balance.
"Sorry" I said as I help him gather up his class books
"It's ok, were are you going" Looking at me as I handed him his books,
"Im new to this school and I need to know were my homeroom is"
"What's your name?"
"It's Maka Mayonaka"
"Hmm..." He said as he opened his class list "Ah! Here we go, just follow me your in my class."
"And that class is?"
"Class 3-C, c'mon I'm already late for class too"
I helped him up and we headed down the hall. He looked at me and begun to talk "So how do you like it here?"
"It's not so bad yet it looks nice, Oh! I never got your name" I said looking at him. "Its Mr. Johnson, I'm American so I'm sorry if its hard to say"
"No, it's ok." "I understand"
After a few mins going up stairs and talking to Mr. Johnson we reached the homeroom "Well here it is, Ill go in and try to calm them down" Looking around the hallway only one side had windows and the others had sliding doors for the classrooms, above every 2 doors theres a class number. Mine was 3-C. I heard Mr. Johnson say come in so I opened the door and up jumped the same guy that I encountered "Why is he here?!" he said angrily. "Sho! Sit down!" Mr. Johnson said. "Yes sir" Said Sho. "Now Maka, your seat is at the back in row 4" Mr. Johnson said, as I was walking to my seat I was tripped by the same guy who I fought this morning "Ow!" I said as got up and everyone staring at me "Sho! Get up to the board and wright "Im Sorry" 200 times" looking as I got to my seat I seen him go to the board and start writing "Im Sorry".
By the time class was out for lunch I got out of my seat and headed to the closest vending machine and got a soda, the instant I turned around Sho grab me and slammed me aganst the wall "Well well well seams like you have no idea what your in for now huh?" I suddenly felt his hands warm up where he had placed them on my shoulder. "If your really one of us like my family tells me Mayonaka's are, then your toast!" He said as he slammed me to the floor, his hands look like there is smoke comeing from them. After he left a guy came up to me and helped me up "Are you ok?" He said
"Yea, thanks"
"Welcome" He said and he held out his hand after I dusted myself off, I grabed his hand and shook it "Names Takanami" he said "Ill get you a new drink so no worries" He said as he got a drink and tossed it to me. "Head up" I caught the drink and thanked him. "Hey, Maka"
"Yea?" I asked
"Wanna go to the roof? The view is great" Takanami asked
"Shure"
Me and Takanami walked to the roof and he opened it with a key "Here you'll need this if you ever wanna come up here" He said as he tossed me a key to the roof top, I caught it. "Hey, it looks like were not the only ones up here today" Takanami said as we both walked to one of the tables on the roof top "This is Kitsune, shes American"
"So your like Johnson, hes American too" I said surprised. Kitsune was about the same hight as me. Her hair fell to her shoulders with her aqua blue eyes you can feel like your looking into crystal. Her movements were so smooth like you could tell she would flow with water, her voice was so soft it felt as if it flew threw the air flawlessly. I sat down and we formed a triangle at the table "So what is with this guy Sho?" I asked both of them. Suprised they both looked at each other then Kitsune started to speak "I have no idea but what did he say to you?"
"Umm he said something about his family and about the Mayonaka's"
Kitsuna gasped "Then your a!" Takanami covered her mouth before she could say another word. "Im a what?" I asked
"Something in a book she must have read, she loves fantasy books so just ignore her comments" Takanami said as I finished my drink "Here Maka, I'd like you to have this necklace" Said Kitsune as she handed me a crystal shaped like a snowflake. As I was putting it on Takanami gave Kitsune an evil glare and she shrugged as if there having a silent conversation. Looking up at Kitsune I thanked her and then I looked at my cell phone "Guys were gonna be late for class so we better go" I said as we started to pack up and head to class.
I feel asleep threw the rest of the subjects cause I was tired from moving place to place so I got out of my seat and I got a bump in my back, turning around I seen Kitsune and Takanami "Hey guys, I'm heading home what about the both of you" I asked. They both said lets all go get something to eat" but Kitsune finished it with "Because we didn't eat anything at lunchtime"
"Shure know anywhere?"
"Yea" said Takanami as we was walking down to the main hall "Ill wait for you guys outside of school by the door" I said and they both said "Shure" walking to my locker I noticed Sho and we both walked by each other with out anything happing. I opened my locker and got my board and walked outside the building I noticed both of them are ready to go, Kitsune was spining in circled with her blades and Takanami was standing on his board with one foot. I got on mine and hovered to them "Ready?" I asked "Then lets race down to Mega Burger, you and Kitsune will be on a team sence your new here and ill be on my own team" Takanami said as I revved my board and Kitsune stopped spinning and got in a starting pose "Alright Ready?" Kitsune said
"GO!" yelled Takanami and suddenly Kitsune grabed my arm and we took off onto an Expressway and Takanami took the streets. Looking down at Kitsunes Blades it looked like water was comeing from them and sudenly I relised Sho did the same thing with his board but it was fire. Quickly I looked back down at Takanami and I seen sparks come from his board "What are you guys!" I yelled at Kitsune "Thats something you'll find out soon" she said as she let go of my arm and she jumped from one side to another skating in circles as we speed up faster and faster, I kept following. Suddenly we went into a spiral downward, when I looked down at my board I noticed frost, "Whats going on?!" I said panicing. "Shh! Time will soon tell" She said as we keep spinning. Looking up at her I noticed she was skateing backwards "Watch out!" I yelled as we hit cement close to Mega Burger, Kitsune still skateing backwards, I looked behind me and noticed Takanami was right behind me. Sparks flying as he passed us and quickly skidded to a stop right at the enterance of Mega Burger, me and Kitsune made it at the same time. "Well looks like one of you is buying" Takanami said and just as he finished I heard Kitsune start to say something "Ill buy, it's no biggie".
We walked into Mega Burger and both Kitsune and Takanami was talking, I on the other hand was wondering about what happend during that quick race here. We got up to the counter, Takanami ordered a Mega Angus with a Medum soda, Kitsune ordered a Mega Wrap and a Small soda, I got a Double Mega and a Large drink. "That was fun but it sucks that I lost" Laughed Kitsune as we sat down "What was that, all I seen was water from your blades Kitsu..." I said just as she covered my mouth and tried to shush me "Your proably just seeing things Maka" said Takanami. Kitsune looked back at Takanami then back at me and uncovered my mouth "Why dont we all share each others addresses sence your new here Maka, well be your first numberes in your phone that are from school!" she said as both of them pulled out there cell phones and handed them to me, I took them one at a time and entered my phone number in them and name it Maka in both there phones and handed it back to them. "There" I said handing there phones back. After we finished eating we looked outside and noticed the sun is setting "exsuce me I gota use the bathroom" Kitsune said as she got up and left for a bit. "So were do you live Maka?" asked Takanami as he sipped his soda "I live in Mokono Apartments, I do wana move later on into the school dorms sometime"
"Well I live in the dorms and there are rooms open at the moment so I can talk to the Dorm Manager and see if I can get you a room"
"That be awesom Takanami"
Kitsune walked back to the table, Takanami and me stood up and left Mega Burger "Why dont we drop you off at your place Maka, is that ok?" asked Kitsune, Takanami nodded in agreement "Shure" I said. We started to take off and we just talked and laughed till we got to the apartments. "So what apartment is yours" Kitsune asked
"Uuhh, its on the Forth Floor on the right" I said pointing at the window of my apartment, Takanamii shoved me a bit and laughed "Or it'll be an empty apartment soon". Kitsune looked at Takanami confused and then gave him a wierd look. "Well, see you tomorrow Maka" Kitsune said as her and Takanami left. I walked up the stairs up to my apartment, when I was at the door I put my board in its usual spot. Sighing I walked into the kitchen I grabed a cup of ramen, put water in it and put it in the microwave for two miniutes. During that time I changed into my normal cloths, I usualy wear a pare of black baggy pants that drag to the ground and a grey long sleave shirt with a black stripe around the wrists and a dark blue shirt with a black stripe around the bottem of the sleave. The microwave dinged so I went to the kitchen and grabed my ramen, it was hot so I let it cool down, looking at my Wave Board I keep thinking on what happend. First I seen Sho with fire comeing from his board and Takanami had sparks come out of the bottem of his board and then there was Kitsune she had water comeing from her blades. Yet I had frost comeing from mine. I thought on it for some time, grabing my ramen I was eatting it while I keep thinking what it ment. Then I remembered Sho said something about Mayonakas, what about my family? After I finished I desided to go out and find out and see if I can make the frost come out again. I grabed my coat that was black and ice blue striped with Panda Eares on it, puting it on I locked my door behind me and I jumped off the edge like this morning and landed in a spin and took off. I put on the Wave Shades and seen a empty expressway, I took the chance sence there was no traffic I charged the board and blasted onto the expressway. Going faster and faster I noticed there was turns and sharp corners. Every time I went into a corner I felt the board get cold, looking down I was doing the frost thing again. I keep asking myself what dose it mean. The first sharp turn was comeing after going threw a right turn, this sharp turn was a left. I drifted and made it threw with no problem, I looked back and seen ice. I hoped from this expressway to another and it was one going to a empty field, I jumped to it and landed it. I looked back again and there was ice were I landed then I looked up and noticed fire above me, I speed up "Hehehe... So your starting to understand?"
I looked below me and I see Sho "Cmon punk lets settle this now" He said as he landed in the field, I jumped off the expressway and landed in the field. We both tossed our boards aside and stared at eachother, he cracked his knuckles and got in a fighting stance "Lets make this a smoky party"
"We cant do this!" I yelled at him, I felt myself start to get cold focus for some odd reason
"Breathers fight! Ice and Fire alwase have alwase fought! Now its you and me!" yelled Sho as he forced fire out of nowere and made it form a dragon behind him "Now lets have some fun!"
Maka
Maka
Modrators

https://controlguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Stratos (By Maka Mayonaka) Empty Re: Stratos (By Maka Mayonaka)

Post by Maka Sat May 18, 2013 11:14 pm

Chapter 2
Fire V.S. Ice and The Awakening
Sho charged with fire forming coming from nowhere, he moved his right arm up to his left shoulder as if he had a knife but the knife was fire, it formed from under his fist. I moved out of the way just as he swung, I grabbed his arm and flipped him and forced him to land on his back. Then I moved out of the way as a Fire Dragon that was behind him come hurling strate at me. I swung my right hand up into the air and up came a blade of ice, splitting the dragon in half and making it disappear. Smoke filled the air somewhat, I ran toward him as if i was gonna hit him. Sho quickly got up and I slid past him, I looked down and were I skidded was ice and it quickly melted after a few seconds. Sho started to float with the force of fire so I tried to skate as if i had a pare of Wave Blades on. It worked and I was skating, I skidded to a stop and Sho flew to me his fists swung at me, I skated toward him and then out of no were we hit each other. I hit him in the gut and he hit me in the face. He fell out of the air and landed in a ball holding his gut, wile I was flown back a bit and landed on the ground. I spitted a little blood out, i got up and he quickly smacked me in the gut forcing me to cough blood up. I didn't see him move or anything, Sho quickly moved backwards and started to charge fire and things started to get blurry. Out of no were it looked like water hit the fire Sho was making and it also sounded like there was thunder around me. I passed out from the pain.
I woke up in the hospital with IVs in my right arm. The room is somewhat small, the bed is right next to the window. To my right i see all the hospital equipment that isn't being used and a small table with my cell phone plugged into a wall charger. By the door was the normal counters you see when you go into any hospital. I grabbed my cell phone and checked the time, its 2:38 in the after noon. I put my phone down and leaned to my left and looked out the window, I see people scurry in and out of the hospital. Sighing I laid back down. In front of me I see a TV hanging on the wall so I looked for a remote, I see it beside my cell phone so I grabbed it and turned it on. Nothing seamed good on so I found the weather channel "We have rain coming from the south-west should be coming in by tomorrow afternoon" said the TV, so I decided to close my eyes and just lissin to the TV. Some time passed and out of no where I heard a knock at the door, Opening my eyes I seen the nurse open the door to let 2 people in. It was Kitsune and Takanami, Kitsune ran and hugged me. "Thank god your OK!" she said, Takanami on the other hand sat down in an empty chair next to the bed and said "Well, you awakened. So now tell us what you know about what you can do" sighing I looked at both of them and I started to explain "Well I first seen Sho do it with fire then with the race we had yesterday I seen you Takanami with sparks and you Kitsune so it with water so I looked at my board and there's frost. It didn't make scene before but then I thought about it after school and then late at night after I ate I then tried to do it again but when I turn sharply or drift there's ice were it happened and it disappears within seconds. Then out of nowhere Sho shows up and we have that fight were you both found me. What is it, it don't make sense!" Kitsune looked at Takanami with concern and then Takanami sighed and crossed his legs. "I didn't think you was one but Kitsune had a feeling" he said as looked at me dead on. "Your a breather Maka, your the last of the Ice Breathers. A rare breed, you can also use other breathers abilities with yours to form stronger attacks" said Kitsune. I looked down at my hands and looked at them "Why me?" I asked, they both shrugged. Sighing I looked at the door, I seen my board. "Your going to live at the dorm with us, breathers live there cause we need to band together and defend out race against Sho and the fire breathers. He and the rest of the Fyusha's are after the rest of us and wants to kill us." Takanami said "So well leave in a few hours after you eat dinner here, there just watching you cause of the damage you got last night Maka" said Kitsune
"Well its like four something so why don't we eat now and we head to my apartment to get packed up and go" I said
"Sounds good!" both of them said.
Takanami got up out of the chair and left the room, Kitsune waved at me "Hurry up and get dressed well wait outside for you" she said as she left. I got out of the bed and took off the hospital robe and put on my cloths and bracelets back on and grabbed my board then walked out the door. "I'm ready to go" I said as I closed the door behind me. Kitsune, me and Takanami was walking down the hall and we suddenly herd the nurse said "Out of the way! We got a burn victim coming threw!" I looked down at who it was ad it was my apartment manager. "C'mon guys! we gotta run!" I said as I grabbed there arms and ran still holding onto my board. We got outside and we noticed a dark cloud of smoke. Knowing there steps below me I ran and jumped onto my Wave Board and took off, Takanami and Kitsune caught up with me and we all raced to my apartment building. We quickly skidded to a stop and looked up at the at the burning building and noticing a figure above the building, that figure was floating and laughing. Suddenly it disappeared then reappeared in front of us "No way!" Takanami said "Maka! Its you!" Kitsune said shocked
"Alas thy is not me but I is a opposite of thy, other words I'm you but your opposite Maka!" he said as he floated down to the ground, slowly walking toward me "I am thy negative, name is Makono. Thy sister Nakoru will be pleased to know why thy brother lives, she is beyond this world. In a world thy will find suitable to flee to and unleash thy destruction with i. Or..." Before Makono finished his sentence he lifted his hand a bit and lifted me, I dont feel anything pressing on my skin yet I feel like something is pulling me up by my throat "Or will thy be against me and the Fyusha Clan!" he said as he moved his a whole arm to a wall and slammed me against it. I hit the wall hard losing my breath. Makono looked exactly like me but the key differences are that his eyes are a blondish red and he has a blood red and black striped shirt, his pants were black and baggy like mine but there was red striped near the bottom, and his hair was tipped red, he seamed to always keep his hood up, with ears as if there from a evil animal. Takanami got in a fighting stance and Kitsune ran toward him with water forming around her fist and he begun to skate. I thought she was going to hit him but she skated in circles around Makono and water started to form a funnel, she then begun to skate on the water upward till she was a few feet above Makono and then Takanami threw a charged ball of thunder into the water then out of nowhere Kitsune jumped out from the funnel and pointed downward with her feet in the air as if she was standing but upside down "Spark Arrow!" she yelled and the water suddenly turned to arrows and the electricity stayed in the water to shock and pierce Makono. I suddenly fell as it hit him. Catching my breath i heard a splash of water, all of the water disappeared and evaporated "Hee hee hee. Little girl, there's no use!" Makono said and suddenly turned toward Kitsune and Takanami, he lifted both arms and then both Takanami and Kitsune was slammed to the ground as if gravity took over completely and crushed them. "Enough! Who are you and why are you here!" I yelled. "Thy don't know thy brother, we are twins but polar opposites. Out sister Nakoru, she be the neutral one of thy and I" Makono said as I glared at him.
"But why me!"
"Thy has awakened, now you must deal with us to find out who thy really is"
"Your not making any sense"
"Thy sister has waited years for thy but now thy can come to our world. At midnight, behind thy dorm there is a door that will appear. Thy will have this card on him to access thy world" he tossed me a few card that look like card keys to open hotel rooms but they were clear and had a magnetic strip on one side "Thy will uphold the family ether with the Fyusha Clan in rule or the Mayonaka Clan in rule. Only one will survive, thy or me" turning around Makono vanished
"Wait!" I yelled, Kitsune and Takanami got up from the ground and walked to me "What happened?" Takanami said "Dunno" Kitsune said "C'mon lets just go to the dorm, I don't have anything to move so lets just go" I said as I got on my board, I just kept starring strate in front waiting on them. Kitsune got in front and I followed her to the dorm as Takanami followed behind me.
Maka
Maka
Modrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Maka Sat May 18, 2013 11:14 pm

Chapter 3
The Door and The New World
"Well here we are" said Takanami "Its not much but its nice" Kitsune said as I walked up to the door. I pushed the door open and it showed a big room. To the right was a TV with some couches around it, on the left after you walk in you see a counter with a sign in list. Every person in the dorm signs in and out every day to keep track of everyone and when you look strate you can see the kitchen, when you look to the left of the kitchen you can see the stairs "Welcome to our dorm!" said this second year girl "Um thanks, whats your name?"
"I'm Nanoko" she said as Takanami and Kitsune walked threw the main dorm door. Nanoko was up to my shoulders, with a second year uniform on you can tell she was part of student counsel group because she wears glasses. Her hair covers her eyes to some point but she keeps her bangs back with a hairband, her hair lays on the middle of her back. "Your room is on the second floor, your dorm room door should have your name on it so go and put your stuff up" said a girl coming from the stairs. She was a tall girl that looked like a leader, she had a book in her hands. She walked up to me, put her book on the arm rest of the sofa and held out her hand toward me "Hi I'm Naomi, welcome to our dorm" said Naomi. I shook her hand that she had held out to me, her hands were dry. It made me wonder if she was a Breather or not. "Sense we have a new dorm mate in the dorms why don't we order some fancy take out?" asked Naomi "Can we have that famous sushi?" Nanoko asked "Why yes, why don't we have that sushi again. I'll go and order it" Naomi said as she pulled out her cell phone, she started to call in our order for dinner. I on the other hand sat down and keep thinking on Makono said. Is he really my brother? Do I really have a sister? If there really my siblings why were we separated when we was young? And what about this door? What dose it lead to? A world for Breathers? But finding out I'm a Breather and that I can use ice, how dose this all connect to one another? I sighed and put my hand on my forehead, it was starting to hurt cause if all the constant thinking. Everything doesn't make sense then I remembered that Makono said something about a door that appears at midnight behind the dorm. I got up and pulled out my wallet out of my back right pocket and opened it. I seen the clear card keys that Makono threw at me before he disappeared. Closing up my wallet I tossed it on the coffee table that's in front of me and i sat down and sighed, my head pounding from thinking to much. "Something wrong Maka?" Nanoko asked "Just a migraine from thinking on all of what happened" I said "Here take this" Nanoko said as she pulled out a small bag from her pocket, she opened the bag and handed me a white pill. It was a migraine relief medicine. I held out my hand and Nanoko dropped the pill into my hand, I close my fist "Were can i get something to drink?" I asked "There's vending machine on every floor of the dorm, there's one in the the kitchen. They all cost 120 Yin though" Nanoko said as I got up "Thanks" I said as I walked toward a vending machine. All there was to chose from was is Dr. Villa, Carma Cola, Sparks, 11Down, and flavored water. I went ahead and put in 120 Yin and picked Carma Cola. The can popped out of the vending machine and I grabbed the can, opened it and put the pill in my mouth and took a drink of Carma Cola. I herd a knock on the door and so dose everyone else, we all looked as Naomi went to answer the door. She was handed a box and she closed the door and walked to the coffee table "Dinner is here everyone" she said as everyone including me walked to the living room and took a seat. Naomi opened the box and pulled out individual boxes for everyone to eat from. Everyone was handed there's but I wondered were mine was Nanoko grabbed a pen and wrote on an extra box that she was handed then she handed it to Kitsune and she did the same thing as Nanoko, it went threw everyone then it was handed to me. I took the box and sat down. I noticed it was written on, it said "Welcome to out dorm Maka, we hope you enjoy this first meal as friends, Sincerely Nanoko, Kitsune, Takanami, and Naomi" I couldn't help but smile. I opened the box and what to appear sushi was gourmet sushi arranged nice and neatly with some rice balls on the side, there was also a small container on dipping soy sauce covered in plastic wrap and some chop sticks. I unwrapped the plastic wrap and grabbed the chop sticks and started to eat. We all talked and laughed for hours on end, they all wanted to know more about me but I never said anything about being a breather cause I was scared to bring it up. I looked at the clock that was on the wall and noticed it was 10:00pm "Its getting late so I'm going to crash, I'm tired and its been a long day" I said. Everyone awwed after I got up "We can talk more tomorrow morning" I said as I walked into the kitchen and threw away my trash "Alright Maka goodnight!" Kitsune said. I walked up the the stairs and looked for the rooms, on my left was a hallway of only doors yet on my right there is another set of stairs. I went down the hall and kept looking for a door with my name on it. I finally came went all the way down the hall and noticed a door that had my name on it. Thinking to myself "This must be my room" I opened the door and noticed it was an empty room with only a bed and some sheets on the bed. I walked into the room and closed the door, it made a loud click sound. It must have locked, I noticed a desk by the door with a card key on it. I grabbed it and put the card key up. I walked over to the bed and layered down and looked up at the ceiling, just thinking on what Makono said about a door. Time passed and I decided to go and look for this door he mentioned about.
I checked my cell phone to see what time it was, it was about midnight so I got up out of bed and stretched. Slowly and quietly I opened my door, the floor creaked with each step. I opened my door and shut it, it made its loud click sound again. I walked down the hall and then down the stairs. Looking around I made sure nobody was following me, there didn't seam to be anyone around cause it was dark in every room. I got off the stairs and starting to go to the front door of the dorm when all of a sudden I heard a "Were do you think your going?" I jumped and turned around and I saw Kitsune "Nothing just be quiet" I said. Kitsune and i walked to the door and she opened the main door to the dorm with a door key "I think i know what your doing so come on I know were the closest one is at" Kitsune said as we bolted out the door. Sighing that were outside so we don't have to be quiet anymore. Kitsune ran to my to my right and softly said "Maka come here, I found a door" I went to her and looked down the ally, all the way at the end of the ally I seen a white door. I slowly walked up to it and looked at it, the door was pure white with a white glow to it. Around the edges there was gold and the door handle was gold also. Beside the door there was a card reader like all other doors have for card keys. I reached into my back pocket and grabbed my wallet and took out two of the clear card keys, I handed one to Kitsune and she took it. I held onto my hard and sighed, then I put it threw the card reader beside the door. It beeped and i herd a click sound, I opened the door and walked threw. The door closed behind me and I waited for Kitsune, she waled threw the door and then suddenly the door disappeared. The room was dark then suddenly there was bright lights appearing one by one. Suddenly there were lights all around us. I looked down and there was no floor, only a blue light around our shoes. It felt like we was floating. I was starting to freak out "Whats going on! There's no ground!" I yelled "Sshh Maka, Its OK" Kitsune said as she looked at me "This is normal for a new breather"
The place looked like were in the middle of space, suddenly the atmosphere changed and clouds appeared and then suddenly it felt and looked like we was in the sky, there was a small path below us that was clouds going strate to something that looked like a village. "Go ahead, jump to it. Its not going to hurt" Kitsune said as she ran and jumped off the cloud we was on. I chased after her and tried to grab her "Kitsune!" I yelled. I fell and leaned against the edge of the clouds watched her fall. I got up and backed up to were the door was. I got ready to run and then suddenly I relised I ran and jumped off the cloud, it felt like I was sky diving. I noticed that Kitsune landed on her feet safe and sound so i tried to do what she did, I moved my legs to be as if I'm standing but there bent enough that I'm ready for the landing. When i was about 3 feet away from the cloud that Kitsune was on I relised i slowed down and I landed safely "That was amazing Kitsune!" I said out of excitement "I love this world! Its so unique and amazing" I walked to the edge of the cloud and relised they don't end, there's no earth below us. I started to get uneasy cause of the fact there's no earth below us. I backed away a bit and fell on my butt. "This place, no this world is called Stratos, its as if your living in the Stratosphere of the earth but this isn't on earth" She said as she helped me up "A day to this world is about a minute of earth so we must be wise about how long we are here, on earth the doors will disappeare at 1am and will not return till midnight the next day. Always remember that" I looked at my hand "Makono said that this is were I belong, were my sister is at. What did he mean by that" I said
"Who is your sister?"
"He said her name was Nakoru"
Kitsune was shocked, its as if she was frozen solid "Umm.. I hate to say it but the Fyusha's have her held somewhere but nobody knows, its only legends though" Kitsune said
"Shes my sister from what Makono said but I cant trust his world till I see her, Me and Makono are brothers according to him and we look like twins but opposites" I said as I ford my hands into fists. I started to get angry cause of what Sho's family is doing to my so called sister. I suddenly started to feel some power swell up inside and i started to float and ice was starting to form under me
"Welcome little brother, thy has welcomed to our world?"
I turned around and there was Makono "Dias" he said and suddenly Kitsune was tied and she couldn't move "Now little brother why don't thy talk calmly to I so thy will know the law here hm?" he said as he floated toward me and landed a few feet away from me. I on the other hand floated strate down in a fighting stance "Thy don't know but thy will know, Fyusha Clan owns Stratos far and wide. We obey Fyusha and life in the Fyusha code" He said as he walked toward me. I started to growl "Thy power will become stronger here cause the air is rich in power, Now alas" Makono said as he charged at me "Welcome to Stratos little brother!"
Maka
Maka
Modrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Maka Sat May 18, 2013 11:15 pm

Chapter 4
Stratos and the Legend
I moved out of the way and Makono charged passed me. Suddenly Makono turned around and swung a fist at me, I did a back flip and did an uppercut to him with my feet. He flung strate up and as I landed I charged at him fast, out of the blue. He grabbed my shirt when I was about to hit him. He lifted me up by my collar of my shirt "Circus Nightmare..." He said glaring at me with a demonic look in his eyes. Suddenly everything got dark and the ground turned to a purple color and the clouds turned to a faded mix of purple and blue. Makono spun me around and then threw me to the ground. I fell hard cause I left an imprint of myself on the cloud. I slowly got up, a taste of blood was starting to form in my mouth. I looked up to were Makono was at, he wasn't there. I looked all over and I didn't see him. "Shit... Where did he go..." I said. Suddenly I felt a hand grab my shoulder and it forced me to turn around, it was Makono. He threw a fist into my gut, I stopped it just in time with my right hand. Jerking my hand up I forced him to become defenseless. Without any other thought I threw a punch into his side, forcing him back I followed him doing front flips. During every flip I slammed my heel into his right shoulder. Suddenly I stopped and then I spun around as if I was going to fall I kicked his other side, with the force of how fast I went into that spin kick I landed on him I forced myself in the air above him. Forming my hands together suddenly ice was forming around my hands. I slammed my fists onto Makono's head, forcing him to do a face plant into the cloud. I stood there, breathing heavy and shaking. A little blood was coming from my mouth "Whata gonna do now huh?!" I said with a raspy voice. Makono slowly got up with a limp to himself, coughed a little blood then disappeared. I looked around and noticed he reappeared a few feet away, still in front of me. "That was good little brother but thy isn't strong enough" Makono said as he vanished. After Makono left everything in Stratos changed back to how it was before. Kitsune was free from her bind, the instant she seen me she tackled me "Thank god your OK Maka!" said Kitsune we landed on the cloud "Is there anywhere we can eat, I'm getting hungry"
"Yea there is, c'mon ill take you to a station" Kitsune said as we got up. We walked for some time till we came to a small town in the clouds, it almost looked like it was in the suburbs. Kitsune waved at almost every person see seen and they all had a smile on there face "We gotta run by the bank, convert some Yin into some Veni" she said "Uh OK but whats Veni?"
"Its Stratos's currency" Kitsune said as we walked into a bank. We walked up to a teller and she started to talk to one, I on the other hand looked around. The room was huge and there was a chandler in the middle of the ceiling with gold trimmings. A fancy man walked up to me "How may I help you?" he asked "I'm just waiting on my friend is all" I said
"Well if you need any help sir I'm available to help you"
Then I remembered Kitsune wanted to change some Yin into Veni "Um actually you can help me. I need to change some Yin to Veni" I said
"Your name sir?"
"Maka Mayonaka"
He looked at me surprised and then everything became quiet. Everyone became quiet, including the teller who was helping Kitsune. "Um.. Sir, you don't need to convert ant currency. You already have an account with us" said the teller who was helping me
"How is that possible?"
"By your sister sir, Nakoru made a shared account with you some time ago" he said. I turned to look at Kitsune, she was glaring at me. I turned back to the teller who was helping me, I was utterly confused "Would you like to pull some out or would you like a bank card" he said. "Um... I'll take a bank card" I said "Yes sir" he said as he started to make a bank card for me "Um how much do I got in my account?" I asked "About a million sir"
I stood there shocked. The teller handed me my bank card and I grabbed it, shaking by the surprise about how much I had in my bank account. I walked back to Kitsune and we left the bank. Kitsune looked at me as if she was pissed "Whats wrong?" I asked "Don't use your last name here!" Kitsune said as we was walking up to a food station "Why can't I use it?" I asked "I'll explain wile were eating" Kitsune said. Kitsune and I seen a food station and we both walked in, Kitsune went in a different direction then I did. Looking about it looked like a gas station but with out the gas pumps and it looked like it was more of a convent store. I found the slushy machines so I got myself a large 52 ounce slushy and I looked about for a bit trying to find a snack, I noticed some apple chips. The chips were called "Frozen Apples" but they was dried apples with sugar on them. Kitsune was at the cashier waiting on me, I walked up and put my two things I wanted and she bought them and we left. We looked for a spot to eat, I pointed out a spot with a three by it so we could have some shade. We walked up to that spot and we sat down. "So explain why I cant say my last name" I demanded right after I opened my bag of Frozen Apples "It has to do with the legend that deals with your family" Kitsune said "What legend and my family died when I was seven, I don't remember them at all or anything about my childhood" I said as I chomped on an apple chip "Possibly the reason why you don't remember anything is cause your family is breathers like us and everyone in this world but they wanted to keep everything a secret and so to make it seam like they died they mixed your memories to make it as of they died in the real world"
"Then what really happened to them and what dose this have to do with this legend" I said as I grabbed my slushy and started to drink it
"The legend is that the Mayonaka's ruled Stratos long ago and they ruled with a firm but a peaceful way, the Mayonaka's had three kids. The oldest kid could use anything he wished but once he decided what to use he was stuck with it, was an ability that was given to him by his father. The youngest of the Mayonaka's was to become a healer just like there mother was. And there was the middle child, nobody knew what he was or what he could do. He never awakened when he was younger. During the Mayonaka's ruling the Fyusha's was close to them in war and in society. One day the Fyusha's overthrown the Mayonakas and took over Stratos. The three Mayonaka kids was separated, but the Mayonaka's saved one child. That child was the middle child. They decided to put him into the human world were he will grow up like a normal little boy. Once the middle child was in the human world the Fyusha caught the Mayonakas and demanded them to come up with the middle child. The Mayonakas wouldn't tell were he was so the Fyusha's killed off the Mayonaka Clan except they two kids that they caught, the oldest and the youngest of there kids" Kitsune said with a very upset face. She started to cry "Sorry, that legend always makes me cry" Kitsune said. I started to look deep into the clouds around us, all I could think is that I'm passably this middle child "Do you think I'm this so called middle child?" I asked
"Well there's one way to find out, theses a rumor in the north that apart of the Mayonaka is still alive but hes very old so we would have to travel on a Speed Train to get to the Land of Blizzards" Kitsune said I slammed my hands on the table and stood up "Then that's what we will do! You and me will go and find this last person I'm possibly related to and talk to him" I said "But we will have to do it tomorrow, its passably already close to 1AM in our world" I got out of my seat and held out my hand to Kitsune "Show me how to use my abilities wile were on our way to this so called Land of Blizzards" I said. Kitsune grabbed my hand and I helped her out of her seat "I can do that" she said with a big smile on her face, I kinda blushed at the sight of her smile. We begun to look for a door so we can get back to our world. I looked down below us and I seen a lone cloud with a door on it and nothing else. Me and Kitsune jumped to it and we used out Card Keys to go threw it. Once we was in our world the door vanished and we was on the roof of the dorm, Kitsune used a Card Key to open the roof door and we both snuck into the dorm. We waved goodnight to each other sense she was right across the hall from me. I closed the door, changed into my Pjs and got into bed and feel asleep.
I woke up the next day and got dressed into my school uniform. I was about to walk out the door but I noticed that something is under the door, I bent down and grabbed it. I unfolded it and it was a hand drawn map of Stratos in its many layers and breather's areas. I folded it back and put it into my messenger bag. I left my room and walked down stairs, I noticed Kitsune was waiting for me but everyone else left. "Am I late for school?" I asked
"No, everyone has a club so they all head to school early. Takanami has Kendo Team, Nanoko has Student Counsel and Naomi has Archery. I on the other hand have no clubs so I don't need to be at school for a little bit" she said
"So what was with this map?" I asked as I pulled it out of my messenger bag "Did you make it?"
"Yes I made it and its to help us for what we are doing tonight, study it and memorize it" Kitsune said
I walked to the door and grabbed my Wave Board "Ill study it when I get into class" I said as I left the dorm. I hopped onto my have board and slowly went to a coffee shop, I figured a good hot coffee will wake me up from what happened last night. I kept thinking about the legend Kitsune told me, am I really that middle child in that legend and is Nakoru and Makono really my siblings. I found a good coffee shop so I got off my board and walked in. The warm smell woke me up a little bit more, I started to walk up to the register and I looked to my right beside the register. I was deciding to get a donut or not, I got up to the counter I looked up at the menu. I made my choice so I moved my focus onto the cashier "I'll have a peppermint cafe mocha" I said to the cashier. "That will be 550 Yin sir." the cashier said. I handed him the amount, on my way to the waiting counter I bumped into someone all dressed in black "Sorry, I didn't mean to knock you off balance" I said as I helped the person up "Its OK, I wasn't paying attention to were I was walking anyways" the person said. The person bowed and then ran out the door. I on the other hand got my coffee I ordered and walked out the door. I got on my board and started to head to school at a normal rate. I arrived at school and got off my Wave Board and started to drink my coffee, I figured it be a little bit colder by now. The other students was passing by me as if there going to be late for class. I just lazily walked into the building, put my Wave Board up and then went to class.
I was woken up by the lunch bell, apparently I feel asleep in class again. I got out of my seat and went up to the roof. When I opened the door neater Takanami or Kitsune was there, I didn't think it was odd so I went to the nearest table and then sat down. I pulled the map out of my messenger bag and I begun to study it. Stratos was huge! I couldn't believe how many layers it has and with the size of this new found world I just stumbled on a few days ago. My jaw dropped. Even if Kitsune drew this map it was extremely detailed. Then I noticed one thing that shocked me. There was all kinds of Breathers for every element. Wind Breathers, Water Breathers, Earth Breathers, Wood Breathers, Fire breathers, Thunder Breathers and so much more. Every kind of Breathers was smashed into this land except Ice breathers and this one giant spot was empty. Then I noticed that big place had a name. "Badora Icelands" I said. The bell rang, I hurried to put the map in my bag and I ran to class.
Maka
Maka
Modrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down