Control Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for Help with Life Drain Training.

4 posters

Go down

Looking for Help with Life Drain Training. Empty Re: Looking for Help with Life Drain Training.

Post by marvinody Sun May 19, 2013 7:24 pm

Well, I guess I'd be able to help in that field. We have some CP wear you can borrow in case you need stronger monsters. If you go elf sided, we can turn on EvG pvp so we don't have to duel and by using a +4cc firewand, I should be able to get you into deadly without giving you wounds.
marvinody
marvinody

http://controlguild.hopto.org:9999

Back to top Go down

Looking for Help with Life Drain Training. Empty Re: Looking for Help with Life Drain Training.

Post by Razae Sun May 19, 2013 6:52 pm

I can't guarantee I won't wound you like no tomorrow, but if you catch me at a time I'm not doing anything, I can drop you into deadly and recover your wounds for you.

EDIT: Was just reminded that magic is a thing.

Last edited by Razae on Sun May 19, 2013 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Razae
Razae

Back to top Go down

Post by Dainne Sun May 19, 2013 11:00 am

I tried the whole poison thing, looking for monsters with high enough CP. Unfortunately, poison attack from monsters can't lower your health below 1, and the chances of being knocked into deadly by an attack when I'm at 1 HP is low D:

Dainne

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaeght Thu May 16, 2013 1:59 am

What about poison? Won't that help too? : o

Also I have some life crystals if that will also help make your life any easier. ;u;
Aaeght
Aaeght
Modrators

http://paladinangst.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Looking for Help with Life Drain Training. Empty Looking for Help with Life Drain Training.

Post by Dainne Wed May 15, 2013 10:05 pm

(I wasn't sure where to put this because there wasn't a help section.)

Anyway, I'm gonna be able to rebirth this saturday, and I'd really like to start training life drain a lot more. Unfortunately, the most crystal saving method available right now requires me to be in deadly in order to get the most out of every training. Training the skill is relatively quick, (not many training things per level, only need to use the skill 5 times to get from B->A providing you are A.) in deadly, B.) knock down the target, and C.) kill the target.)

Basically what I'm requesting is that someone stand by and hit me in the face with high rank dischords or mirage missiles in order to get me into deadly while I train (for right now) on hobgoblins. I can at least get to rank 8 with hobs in the field but to get higher it would likely just involve running some advanced level shadow missions (dorren's request anyone?) It won't take long at all, but it will definitely save me money in the long run if someone could help out! Thanks :3

Dainne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum